Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ready, Set, Ship

Well, I finally finished my tags for the October tag swap hosted by Velma. (creativelyouttacontrol)

My next step is to get them to the post office and on their way. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to participate in this swap. It has been a totally new experience for me and a most pleasurable one too.

I would like to thank Velma for doing this and being a most gracious and caring hostess. She really made the experience easy and a lot of fun. Especially for a first timer like myself.

Now it's back to finish the two minis I was working on. I really love making minis a lot. I am most fond of paper bag minis at the moment.

I hope everyone that took part in this swap had as much fun as I did. So in the meantime, keep scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment