Friday, September 23, 2011

The Leaning Process


 I haven't been blogging long but, for the short time that I have it's been a interesting and fun experience.

One of my main passions is to create mini albums. I have been making minis for quite a while but, it wasn't until I started waatching Youtube that I discovere the paperbag mini. I have been totally hooked every since.

One of the main things that I would love to be able to do is show you guys some of my work. The problem is that I first have to learn how to do it. So, now is the time that I am going to attempt to do just that.

My grandaughter Kaya just turned thirteen and I made her a beautiful mini of purple and pink. Two of her favorite colors. She has been a scrapper since she was about seven. She is one of my worst critics and the source of a lot of my inspiration.


So, I am going to try and show you her mini. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Mini! Your Kaya is going to be thrilled! Thanks for posting and sharing your project with us! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations :)
    with a grin,
    steff ;)

    ReplyDelete