Monday, September 26, 2011

Inside Pages of Kayas Birthday Mini











Hi guys, I  wanted this to come before the photos but I'm  satisfied with it  being right where it is for now. 

I promised to have some photos of the inside of my grandaugher Kayas mini. And for those of you that didn't get a chance to see it I have added it in with these photos. I hope you like them.

I tried to put some of the things that she loves onto the pages. She loves zebras, hightop converses, butterflies and the color purple.

She also loves scrapbook papers and fell head over heels for the K & Company Confetti collection. When she saw the paper she had no idea that she had a birthday mini coming. She wanted to take it home and it broke my heart to tell her that she couldn't. But, she got it anyway in her mini. I gave her the remainder of the kit though and she was happy!

So please let me know what you think. Post a comment or email me. I would love to hear from you.

Until the next time, be blessed.  Deb


 



















1 comment:

  1. It is a great mini and lovely autumn colours too. Like the size and papers used. You have done a great job and good luck on the tag swap.

    ReplyDelete