Friday, March 9, 2012

A Mini Album For A Friend (Velma)

I created this mini for a wonderful person that a lot of us know. Velma (creativelyouttacontrol). 

She is thoughtful, caring, loving and most generous to to many of us and I truly want to thank her for being the person that she is. THANK YOU SO MUCH VELMA!

I hope you all like the photos because I am in the learning process of filming videos. I did however make an attempt to do so.  My Yt address is: nannasgrands04. Please leave comments and maybe even subscribe.  It will truly mean a lot to me.

I want to give a huge shout-out to Rosanne(roxycar11), Molly(mdmdownin) and Anita(aweezielchk) for being so so sweet and sending such beautiful tags. Thank you so much ladies!

Thanks also goes out to Betty and Eric at the Stamping & Scrapbooking Room where I get most of my supplies. xoxo Check them out at: Stampinbetty@aol.com.

















2 comments:

  1. I love my album so so much! I'm thanking you a "million times".I am honored that you created this album for me! I can't stop opening it and turning the pages, touching all the wonderful googies on each page! Thank you to Weezie,(I love you Weezie) Rosanne...I love you too! and to Molly, thank you so much, you're tags are just beautiful, amazing. Deb, you are incredible. Thanking you from the bottom of my heart. Love you, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my mini! Hugs, Velma
    Just had to tell you again!

    ReplyDelete